Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 IS MY YEAR!

My New Years Resolution is to be More Focus, More Determined, More Driven, More Inspired, More Willing to take Risk, More Loving, More Caring, More Successful, More Willing to Serve, More VOCAL, More Involved, More Me!

I will be a better Father, a Better Husband, a Better Friend, a Better Son, a Better Democrat, a Better Liberal, a better Progressive, a Better Activist, a Better Critic, a Better Blogger, a Better Citizen.

I want to grow as a person in everyway. I want to make a difference. I want to make more Money. I want to make more love (with my wife). I want to spend more time enjoying life. I want to forget about all the sadness of life and remind myself of lifes opportunities. I want to Dream Again! I want to rediscover myself. I want to become a REAL MAN! I want to be an example to my sons and daughters. I want to think outside the box. I want to be more creative. I WANT TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

2009 IS MY YEAR!