Sunday, January 29, 2012
Posted by Anthony D. Hall at 1:33 PM
I want to thank Governor Perdue for her service to our state. I'm not really sure how to feel about her not running, so I won't discuss all the thoughts swirling in my head. I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude to her for trying her best to make North Carolina the state I love a better place for everyone.
From day one Governor Perdue had to make many tough decisions and I never publicly complained about the decisions she had to make(as has been my custom when I disagree with a politician)cause I understood where her heart was at and I knew deep down she was doing what she thought was right.
We have a tough long road a head as a party. We need to quickly unite behind the RIGHT candidate for Governor, Lt Governor and we need to compete in every congressional district race and every state legislature race. We can't leave anything up to chance its going to take blood, sweat, and tears.
Governor Perdue gave it her all. She fought the good fight and she will continue to fight. It is up to us as a party to step our game up and fight even harder to elect GOOD Democrats all across this great state.
Anthony D. Hall
3rd Vice Chair Lenoir County Democratic Party
President Young Democrats of Lenoir County
Fighting for Truth, Justice, Freedom and the American Way
Posted by Anthony D. Hall at 6:59 AM
Friday, January 13, 2012
- 'Don't Stop Dreaming, Salute to Dr. Martin Luther King,' today at 7:30 p.m. at Alpha and Omega Church, 410 E. Washington St.
- Martin Luther King Jr. prayer breakfast Sunday 8 a.m. at Emmanuel Hill Memorial FWB Church, 401 N. Rochelle Blvd., with guest speaker Dr. Jan Laughinghouse and music by violinist Benita Jones
- Birthday Celebration for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Sunday 11 a.m. at Salem Chapel FWB Church, 324 N.C. 11, Pink Hill
- Annual Kinston/Lenoir County NAACP March, Sunday 2 p.m. at Lenoir County Courthouse steps. March ends at United American Free Will Baptist Tabernacle. Worship service to follow at the church at 3 p.m. with guest speaker the Rev. Dan Lawson
- A National Birthday Celebration Sunday at 6:30 p.m., in La Grange, hosted by the La Grange Branch of the NAACP
- Fifth annual Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Celebration at St. Augustus AME Zion Church, 318 E. North St., Monday at 10 a.m. with keynote speaker Eddie L. Kornegay Jr. Hosted by Kinston Youth enrichment Project
- The Greene County NAACP will host a ceremony at 11:30 a.m., Monday at the Community Center, 814 W Harper St.
- National Birthday Parade Celebration in La Grange, Monday at 3 p.m., hosted by the La Grange Youth Council of the NAACP
Anthony D. Hall
3503 Foss Farm Road
La Grange, NC 28551
Fighting For Truth, Justice, Freedom and the American Way!
Posted by Anthony D. Hall at 4:59 AM