Sunday, January 29, 2012

Governor Bev Perdue speaking at the NCDP Sanford, Hunt, Frye Dinner



I want to thank Governor Perdue for her service to our state. I'm not really sure how to feel about her not running, so I won't discuss all the thoughts swirling in my head. I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude to her for trying her best to make North Carolina the state I love a better place for everyone.

From day one Governor Perdue had to make many tough decisions and I never publicly complained about the decisions she had to make(as has been my custom when I disagree with a politician)cause I understood where her heart was at and I knew deep down she was doing what she thought was right.

We have a tough long road a head as a party. We need to quickly unite behind the RIGHT candidate for Governor, Lt Governor and we need to compete in every congressional district race and every state legislature race. We can't leave anything up to chance its going to take blood, sweat, and tears.

Governor Perdue gave it her all. She fought the good fight and she will continue to fight. It is up to us as a party to step our game up and fight even harder to elect GOOD Democrats all across this great state.





Anthony D. Hall
3rd Vice Chair Lenoir County Democratic Party
President Young Democrats of Lenoir County

Fighting for Truth, Justice, Freedom and the American Way