Friday, September 19, 2014

False Evidence Appearing Real (F.E.A.R.)

I was listening to this "simpleton" discuss ISIS and how he couldnt believe the President was telling them he was about to strike, I replied "Because its FAKE" thats why.

Should have seen his face. He was shocked I didn't believe in the Threat. I explained "Anything everybody else is for is reason enough for me to be against".

I continued "The house just approved this rather easily and most of the time they can't agree on anything. Something has to be up."

He said "You don't believe the Terrorist are killing people over there?"

I told him "I don't believe much of what I see or hear, and if you don't know what a False Flag is Google it". That was pretty much all I could take of his ignorance and I walked out saying "It always amazes me how naive most Americans are"

The Media tells us whats important. The Media tells us what to believe, the Media controls our thoughts and subsequently our actions. We are not independent actors and definitely not a factor.

No Hope For Humanity!