Monday, December 1, 2014

Enjoy the Now!!!

!!!Seasons Greetings!!! Happy Holidays. Merry Xmas Yada, Yada, Yada, Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

I'm not one for small talk. I often will turn a simple "How you doing"? Or "Good Morning"? Into a deep profound philosophical question.

With that said just as I'm not much of a small talker i have even less interest in elaborating about if I "Enjoyed my Thanksgiving" Of course the obligatory answer is "Yeah". And I guess a simple person could answer yeah keep it moving and not give it a second thought. I am not blessed with such a mind.

All too often we find ourselves looking off into to the Future or staring back into the past but not thoroughly enjoying the Now!

I can honestly say I enjoy everyday no matter the trials and tribulations the worries and aggravations because my beauty wife and kids are my motivation.

Everyday is Christmas for me. I have everything. Everyday is thanksgiving for I have much to be thankful for. And while i may not be perfect and my life definitely is not I am Happy. This world is beset with turmoil and chaos yet through it all I live in my own Garden of Eden, where the troubles of the world can't reach me.

Yes, i enjoyed my thanksgiving (even though i hate having too many days off) I enjoyed those also. But let us not wait for silly holidays to enjoy life, delight in the simple pleasures everyday has in store for us.

Anthony D. Hall